Website Birsa Agricultural University
Birsa Agricultural University was established on 26th June 1981 after its formal inauguration by the Prime Minister of India, Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. So, its primary objective is to develop area-specific technologies and manpower in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry and also forestry for the agricultural development of the plateau region of Bihar and economic upliftment of tribal and other backward class populations of the region.
Birsa Agricultural University – Job Details
Assistant Professor / Teaching Associate job recruitment at Birsa Agricultural University on contract basis.
No. of Posts: 7
Last Date: 12 Oct 19
1) In this paragraph, Candidate having B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) degree and also a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
2) Firstly, Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever marks grading system is followed)at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an affiliated Foreign University.
Note:- Good Academic records means at least 55% marks or equivalent grade under grading system of evaluation in the degree level examination
3) Secondly, Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must also have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test affiliated by the UGC like SLET/SET.
4) Thirdly, Candidates. who are have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in an accredited by the UGC ( Minimum standers and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009. Shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET for the requirement.
5) Lastly, Those who have not cleared NET /SET / Ph.D., they can also be considered for Teaching Associate.
Firstly, Rs. 50,000/- (Fixed per month) — Assistant Professor
Seondly, Rs. 49,000/- (Fixed per month) — Teaching Associate
Age Limit: 50 Years as on 01.09.2019
Application Fee: The candidates must enclose an original bank draft in favor of Comptroller, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi. The amount of Bank Draft for General/BC-I/BC-II/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 250/-. The demand draft will be nonrefundable. (Only CTS Bank drafts will be acceptable). The reserved category candidate can also apply.
Type: Full Time
Role: Teacher / Trainer
Category: Govt Jobs, Walkin, and also Teaching
Hiring Process: Walk-In
Who can apply: Freshers can also apply
About Birsa Agricultural University
Birsa Agricultural University was establishing on 26th June 1981 after its formal inauguration by the Prime Minister of India, Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. So, its primary objective is to develop area-specific technologies and manpower in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry and also forestry for the agricultural development of the plateau region of Bihar and economic upliftment of tribal and other backward class populations of the region.
You can also refer more jobs from here:
- Field Assistant – State Forest Research Institute (Jabalpur)
- SDGSoftware India – Java Developer (Hyderabad)
- Financial Software Systems – Java Developer
For know about the latest updates of PHP you can also visit here:
- LARAVEL 6.0 IS NOW RELEASED. LET’S DISCUSS DEEPLY ABOUT THIS POPULAR PHP FRAMEWORK.
- IN PHP, ARRAY_KEY_FIRST() GETS THE FIRST KEY OF AN ARRAY
- BEST WAY TO BOOST YOUR WORDPRESS PERFORMANCE AND SPEED
- NEW FUNCTION OF PHP V7.3 GC_STATUS() FOR GARBAGE COLLECTOR
- MIGRATED FUNCTION OF PHP FROM PHP 7.2.X TO PHP 7.3.XRanchi