Website Coditas Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a team of engineers and designers who build beautiful applications. We believe the beauty of an application is not only in the user interface but also in the code, performance and maintainability. We participate in the entire software development life cycle of solutions.
Company : Coditas Technologies Pvt Ltd
Website : www.coditas.com
Job Role : Java Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job Location : Pune
Walk-In Date : 21 Sep 2019
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM Onwards
Last Date : 22 Sep 19
We are a team of engineers and designers who build beautiful applications. So, we believe the beauty of an application is not only in the user interface but also in the code, performance and maintainability. We also participate in the entire software development life cycle of solutions.
Job Description For Coditas:
A passionate developer who has a strong working knowledge of OOPS and, also functional programming principles. Moreover, Standard Definitions and abbreviations don’t entice us that much.
- Strong Java and J2EE background.
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to articulate technical designs and concepts.
- Working experience in Multi-Threading, Exception Management and Use of Collections and Streams.
- Working knowledge with application aspects i.e. Caching, Asynchronous APIs, Logging etc.
- Experience with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Dropwizard and, also how it works under the hood.
- Should have a good understanding of Java ecosystem including JRE/JVM/JDK.
- Unit Testing is an everyday affair and hence demands very good unit testing skills using tools like Junit & TestNG.
- Understanding of relational databases, RESTful services and build tools like Maven & Gradle.
- Hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup.
- Also have a good understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
- Knows what and when to mock and, also have used frameworks like Mockito/Power mock.
- Understanding of message queue such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ is a nice to have.
- Version Control is treated as important as programming skills.
Fluent with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum , TDD not in theory but in practice.
- Experience of using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis,Jenkins and, also SonarQube.
- Exposure to cloud and, also containerization would be a plus.
- Open to learning other languages like Scala/Kotlin/Groovy etc.
- Believe in writing clean and, also maintainable code.
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Docker, Reactive Programming, Functional programming languages and, also NoSQL databases.
- Key technical influence in software architecture decisions.
- Responsible for technical design and the entire lifecycle of product development.
3rd Floor, Gaia Apex,
S. No. 33/2D, Clover Park,
Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.
You can also refer more jobs from here:
- QA Engineer Manual – AcmeMinds
- Ergode IT Services – PHP Developers
- ESquare Software India – Java Developer