We visualize, design, develop and manage digital platforms, products and services. We work as technology partners for our clients shaping their concepts to realities by providing State-of – the art solutions, carefully designed considering the futuristic market needs.
QA Engineer Manual – Job Details
Last Date: 05 Nov 19
Work Experience: 1-3 Years, Freshers can also apply
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Qualifications: BE/BTech/BCA/MCAIT degree in Computer Science Minimum 60% marks throughout academics
- Understanding of SRS, FRD, DFD, DD, Flow Chart etc.
- Preparation of Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Execution of Tests Cases.
- Reporting of defects in a good manner with detailed description.
- Preparation of Test reports / Test Artifacts.
- Knowledge of Testing techniques, Traceability Matrix, and also Testing coverage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of SDLC,(Agile) STLC & Defect Life Cycle.
- Problem Solving Skill / Analytical Skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Organized & Team Player
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and also processes
- Database and scripting
- Web and Mobile app testing
Job Summary – QA Engineer Manual
Type : Full Time
Role : Others
Category : Walkin
Hiring Process : Walk – In, Written-test, Face to Face Interview, and also Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers can also apply
You can also refer more jobs from here:
- TechMahindra – Technical Support Associat
- Kulaja Services LLP – Customer Care Executive
- Senior Lecturer Nursing – SIMT (Palakkad)
You can also visit on the website link for technical queries here:
- How do I create a simple ‘Hello World’ module in Magento?
- What is the difference between “Flush Magento Cache” and “Flush Cache Storage” in magento’s cache management?
- Extract Number from string arrays?
- How can I open visual studio code from Python?
- How can I calculate the difference between two dates format Y/M/D h:m:s.ns?