Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. We deliver innovative technology solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business objectives at a reduced cost.
Company : Trantor Software
Website : www.trantorinc.com
Job Role : Java Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Salary : Rs: 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Job Location : Chandigarh
Walk-In Date : 21 Sep 2019
Walk-In Time : 11:00 AM Onwards
Last Date : 24 Sep 19
Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. So, we deliver innovative technology solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business objectives at a reduced cost. Moreover, we excel in internalizing our client’s business processes and objectives. To create and/or deploy solutions that are focused, solve a business problem(s) and also achieve measurable results. As a result, our commitment to excellence has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and also solution partners.
JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, and also Oracle.
Trantor Software Pvt Ltd.,
18S G-9, Rajiv Gandhi Chd. Technology Park,
You can also refer more jobs from here:
- ExamsAcademy – Data Entry Executive & Content Writer/Creator
- DSRC(Data Software Research Company) – Software Engineer
- Eurofins IT Solutions India – L2 Application Support
For know about the latest updates of PHP you can also visit here:
- WORDPRESS UPDATES IN JUNE 2019. BESIDES THE BIGGEST WORDPRESS ACTIVITY
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CLASS AND INTERFACE IN JAVA
- GUTENBERG: NEW UPDATE IN WORDPRESS 5.0
- HOW TO SPAM PROTECTION IN WORDPRESS
- TOP 5-PAGE BUILDER TOOLS IN WORDPRESS
You can also visit on the website link for technical queries here:
- $query=mysqli_query($conn,“INSERT INTO ‘my_users’ (`username`,`password`)VALUES ($username,$password)”);
- How to make Twitter Bootstrap menu dropdown on hover rather than click?
- How to add a string to a list without duplicates
- Alternative for __dirname in node when using the –experimental-modules flag
- Using for loop iteration with If statement